What kind of life would you create if you knew you were already good enough, and you already have enough?
- There must be more to life than this, but you aren’t sure what it is, and it seems out of reach?
- Fears of not being good enough or not having enough hold you back from creating what you want in life?
- You’re stuck in a rut… repeating the same old patterns and can’t seem to break out of them?
- You often rely on unhealthy habits to deal with stress and anxiety (and then you feel ashamed about those habits, but you can’t seem to stop)?
- You procrastinate, keep yourself constantly busy and/or suffer from perfectionism?
- You try to make it seem like you have it together on the outside, but inside you’re really struggling?
- You take care of everyone else first, and often neglect your own self care?
- You long for greater confidence and sense of self worth?
To put it another way: you aren’t living your true potential and enjoying the meaningful life of purpose that you long to live, and you feel stuck.
You find yourself waiting for that perfect time to free yourself from self-limiting patterns and live your true potential, yet you’re still waiting.
You feel conflicted inside as to why you feel the way you do and struggle with what to do about it. You feel disappointed that you keep having the same old struggles.
You compare yourself to other people and feel ashamed or frustrated that they don’t seem to struggle like you do.
But you know that there is something more inside of you waiting to be unleashed…to live fully, if you could just get past what’s keeping you stuck.
Despite all the hard work and energy you put out, deep down, you doubt if you’re good enough (and wonder if you’ll ever be).
The truth is: you are divinely worthy, you are already good enough and you have everything you need to get unstuck and start living your true potential.
Self worth is not something “out there” you need to do or achieve. It’s not based on how you look or what you have. No relationship, status or any amount of money is not going to fix the pain, frustration or longing inside.
It starts with love and compassion for yourself, and a gentle willingness to explore the mindset, beliefs, thoughts, and habits that aren’t working for you anymore; and being open to new, healthy ways to transform them.
Your sense of reality is based on your mindset. You have the power to not only transform negative beliefs, thoughts, and habits that keep you stuck; but also to create the life you desire.
The secret to experiencing deep and fulfilling meaning in life doesn’t come from an external source. It doesn’t require you to wait for everything to align perfectly.
It starts with your willingness to:
- Begin a journey inside yourself.
- Be open to learning and practicing mindful tools and strategies.
- Devote time and commit to caring for YOU.
- Discover how to consciously create what you want in life from a place of unconditional, loving self worth.
Divine Worth means that you are, and always have been, unconditionally worthy, divinely loved and possess meaningful, fulfilling gifts to share with the world. No matter what you’ve done or experienced in the past, this cannot be taken away from you…it can only be denied by you.
Are you ready to get unstuck and start living your true potential?
welcome to divine worth
Here you’ll find support to help you on your journey with empowering teachings, coaching, transformational practices, workshops, retreats, books, tools and more.
The time to begin is now…right where you are, just as you are. Visit the Services page to get started.
The information on this website and services offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or replace treatment with a qualified healthcare professional; and is not intended as medical advice.