Do you ever feel like:
- There must be more to life than this, but you aren’t sure what it is, and it seems out of reach?
- You’re going through the motions of life, but lacking fulfillment and meaning?
- You feel overwhelmed with life?
- You often rely on unhealthy habits to deal with stress and anxiety (and then you feel ashamed about those habits, but you can’t seem to stop)?
- Sometimes it’s difficult to be here in the world, and you feel guilty for feeling that way?
- You try to make it seem like you have it together on the outside, but inside you’re really struggling?
- The pain from past traumatic events still haunts you?
- You tend to take care of everyone else first, and often neglect your own self care?
- You tell yourself that someday soon you’ll (fill in the blank), but you never seem to start or stick with a new plan for your health and happiness?
To put it another way: you aren’t living your true potential and enjoying the meaningful life of purpose that you long to live, and you feel stuck.
You find yourself waiting for that perfect time to free yourself from self-limiting patterns and live your true potential, yet you’re still waiting.
You feel conflicted inside as to why you feel the way you do and struggle with what to do about it. You feel disappointed that you keep having the same old struggles.
You compare yourself to other people and feel ashamed or frustrated that they seem to have it more together.
Despite all the hard work and energy you put out, deep down, you doubt if you’re good enough (and wonder if you’ll ever be).
But you know that there is something more…that there is a desire inside you, a glimmer of possibility, to unleash your true potential, be more fulfilled, and enjoy a meaningful life of purpose.
The truth is: you are divinely worthy, you are already good enough and you have everything you need to get unstuck and start living your true potential.
It’s not something “out there” you need to do or achieve. It’s not based on how you look or what you have. No relationship, status or any amount of money is not going to fix the pain, frustration or longing inside.
It starts with love and compassion for yourself, and a gentle willingness to explore the mindset, beliefs, thoughts, and habits that aren’t working for you anymore; and being open to new, healthy ways to transform them.
Your mindset creates your reality, and you have the power to transform negative beliefs, thoughts, and habits to shift your reality and experience life in healthier, happier way.
The secret to experiencing deep and fulfilling meaning in life doesn’t come from an external source. It doesn’t require you to wait for everything to align perfectly.
It begins with your willingness to:
- Begin a journey inside yourself
- Be mindfully aware of patterns you’ve relied on to cope with life
- Learn and practice compassion, forgiveness and other elements of healing
- Remember the divinely worthy and beloved being that you really are
- Be open to receiving love, support, and abundance
- Transform unhealthy habits into actions that empower you to be your best self
Divine Worth means that you are, and always have been, unconditionally worthy, divinely loved and possess meaningful, fulfilling gifts to share with the world. No matter what you’ve done or experienced in the past, this cannot be taken away from you…it can only be denied by you.
Are you ready to get unstuck and start living your true potential?
welcome to divine worth
Here you’ll find support to help you on your journey with empowerment coaching, healing practices for mind/body/spirit, workshops, retreats, books, tools and more.
The time to begin is now…right where you are, just as you are. Visit the Services page to get started.
The information on this website and services offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or replace treatment with a qualified healthcare professional; and is not intended as medical advice.